At Ziwa Garments and Apparel, we manufacture and brand Corporate Uniforms, Company staff Uniforms, we print full colour custom tee / custom t shirts, Polo shirts and various other uniforms.
Our online presence in East Africa is unmatched, we offer the best quality uniform manufacturing and branding.
Place your t shirt printing and design order online by emailing your inquiry to us.
Each custom tee, Polo shirt, company uniforms both promotional and protective are printed/ embroidered – branded here in Nairobi Kenya
Promotional clothing is a popular branding tool that can be used successfully with any business. Done correctly, this type of clothing will drastically change the way others see your business
Promotional clothing can be used in a variety of ways, each with distinct benefits. If you use branded clothing as a work uniform in a public store front, the benefits include:
• A professional-looking atmosphere
• Staff that is instantly recognizable and thus easy to ask for help
• Clothing that further expands upon the theme of the business (jerseys give a sporty look to an athletic store, polos lend an air of professionalism to an office supply store, etc)
If you use promotional clothing to identify your employees at a trade show, convention, seminar, or other professional gathering, you can cash in on these benefits:
• Other businesses will be able to identify your staff easily. When they present themselves well, others will instantly be impressed with the way your company presents itself.
• Visitors to a trade show will be able to recognize your staff even away from the booth.
• Branded clothing provides a conversation starter that’s centered around your business and gets the word out about your company.
If you give out promotional clothing as a prize for high performance within the company, you’ll enjoy a different set of benefits including:
• An opportunity for the employee to talk about his or her job when the clothing sparks conversation
• A sense of pride for the employee who enjoys wearing the well-designed garment
• An incentive for others to step up and strive for these same high quality prizes